Wednesday 9 May 2012

Experimentation in Photoshop


This is one of my experiments using photoshop inspired by Chris Ede who I analysed in a previous post, this experiment took a long time because I made a lot of changes from te way it looked original because of the extra research into spray paint that I did which led me to use spray paint as a texture for my background instead of the less interesting generic background. I feel this is an interesting twist on the amazing work of Chris Ede and adds another element of creativity to what was already very creative technique. I used Manchester's Metrolink tram as the centre piece because this is a key part of the transport of in my chosen city. Overall I enjoyed this experimentation because of the freedom it gave me to expand from the centre of the piece and make composition based on the image chosen to be the main focus of the piece and that is why I took my inspiration from the artist in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment