Sunday 6 May 2012

Exam Proposal

For my final outcome in exam I will be making 5 different posters around my chosen city which is Manchester. I chose Manchester because I feel it has a lot to offer in terms of interesting buildings to draw and manipulate in Photoshop such as renowned Manchester United Old Trafford stadium, Manchester Central Library and the Royal Northern College of Music just to name a few. Not to mention the city center in general which is full of interesting shapes and buildings which make a great composition when drawing or photographing. I think overall this was the right choice for the direction I would like to take my final outcome. I will be using spray paint to do most of my posters and also drawing and sketches that will be incorporated in my outcomes which will then be further edited and cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment