Wednesday 9 May 2012

Experimentation in Photoshop


This is one of my experiments using photoshop inspired by Miles Donovan, this was an interesting experiment because I found it hard to find an image that I thought would look interesting and different when I applied the technique to it. I chose the an upshot of buildings because I felt that the shape of the buildings in conjunction and the windows would bring out this technique in the best way possible. I found that adding colour really distinguished the shapes in the piece in comparison to the simple black and white image so I made two different colour versions. Overall I felt this Miles Donovan technique experimentation was very successful and I enjoyed making this technique work with building in comparison to the pieces using people and figures that I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment