Friday 30 March 2012

Pick Me Up Exbitition



The Pick Me Up Exhibition was an contemporary graphic art fair experience run at Somerset House from 22 March - 1 April 2012. I found this event very insightful, discovering such a large variety of graphic art that I had never come across before and I found it exciting to see in real life some of the artists that I had heard of and researched previously. Some of the artist which were related to the illustration brief that I chose were Chris Dent, David Sparshatt and Zelbot. The artist gave us an insight into how to create pieces similar to there own which will help in my final outcomes and there will definitely be hints of there work in mine where i have tried to incorporate all the i have learned from this art fair as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment